Welcome to my new blog, simply and aptly titled “Tom Templeton”. (Mostly because I’m not creative enough to come up with a catchy blog title and I don’t believe in hiding behind false monikers) I have been toying around with the concept of starting a blog for quite some time now and credit must be given to Tom Krieglstein for convincing me to finally take action. Many of you are probably thinking what to expect to find here given the overly saturated blogosphere that exists in Madison. The fact of the matter is I don’t fully know the scope of this new blog. My intent for now is to write about things I am doing around campus (my work with ASM, university committees, university departments, and other student groups) and share them with the world. Additionally, I want this blog to be fun and interactive which means I plan to experiment with video blogs and other types of multimedia to share news about the UW and Madison and hopefully you, the reader, will be engaged enough to let me know what type of topics to cover. I don’t know how frequently I’ll be posting but as long as this new project is fun for me I hope to continue it long into the future.
- #Lollapalooza line-up does not disappoint. I'll see you this summer @george_ezra!! #petan 3 months ago
- Got tickets to #Lollapalooza, thanks to @bobbystutz! This summer is going to be jammed packed with lots of music! 3 months ago
- This is an amazing addition to @RaviniaFestival. "Ravinia unveils plans for interactive museum with classical bent" …chicagotribune-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.chicagot… 3 months ago
- Chicago Highlighted as the US Railroad Capital by @TrainsMagazine. chicagotonight.wttw.com/2017/02/23/chi… 4 months ago
- Great piece by my friend @StevenOlikara on the dangers of growing partisanship in US. Millennials key to fix issues. thehill.com/blogs/pundits-… 4 months ago